15mm Dia x 5mm C8 Strong Ferrite Disk Magnets
Every 1 pound spent equals 1 point.
15mm dia x 5mm C8 stronger ferrite disk magnets
- In a size for size comparison, a C8 grade magnet will have approximately 2-3 times more pull than the same size C1 craft magnet.
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Axially Magnetised through the thickness so that one flat face is north, the other is south.
- Weight: 4.3g
- Grade: C8
- Coating: None
- Maximum Temp: 250°C / 482°F
- Calculated Pull 0.6lb / 10oz / 286g
- Vertical Hold 0.12lb / 2oz / 57g
Due to how brittle Ferrite magnets are we always include a few extra to make up for any damage or chips either caused in packing or shipping.
WARNING - These magnets are VERY powerful and totally unsuitable for Children.
- Care must be taken when handling these magnets as there is a danger of trapped fingers, pinched skin and flying shards of metal if carelessly handled.
- Never allow magnets to jump together or to jump to steel as they will likely shatter.
- Suitable for usage up to a maximum of 80 degree Centigrade.
- Always keep magnets away from items that may be damaged by the powerful magnetic field such as credit cards, computers, mobile phones, Cd's.
- Not to be handled near to or by people with Pace makers or other medical devices.
- The actual pull strengths will vary depending on other variables such as: Steel thickness(the thinner the steel the lower the pull strength), Steel Quality(for example pitted/corroded), Surface finish(painted, powder coated will result in a reduced pull force).
Earn 2 Loyalty Points Worth £0.2 - Pack of 25. Earn 3 Loyalty Points Worth £0.3 - Pack of 50.
In order to earn & spend royalty points you need to be logged in.