Terms And Conditions
1. All prices stated on the website include VAT.
2. We use a next day delivery service for all UK mainland orders. All orders are aimed to be dispatched by the next working day. All orders placed on weekends and public holidays are dispatched the next working day. Online Magnets cannot accept any responsibility for delays with deliveries due to technical IT problems, adverse weather conditions and misplaced consignments whilst in the care of the courier.
3. For all deliveries please make sure you provide a full postal address including the correct postal code and a contactable telephone number, failure to do so can result in a delay in the dispatch of your order. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses. Delivery of your goods can be any time from 8:00am to 6.00pm.
4. Upon delivery you will be asked to sign for your goods. Please ensure you are available to take delivery at the address provided. We cannot be held responsible for any failed delivery attempt. For orders paid by credit / debit card must be delivered to the card registered address.
5. Export Orders: Your country may charge you taxes/duties for importing goods. Please check with your local import/tax office before ordering. Online Magnets cannot be held liable for any such charges.
6. Please make sure you choose the area/country relevant to your delivery address when setting up your account and ensure it is correct before checking out. We reserve the right to hold an order if the incorrect area/country is chosen. We will contact you and advise of the relevant charges for your delivery area/country (if applicable). Once confirmed and acknowledged by you, we will amend your delivery area/charge accordingly.
7. Damages / Returns : We do not sell any of our goods on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis. However any goods that have a manufacturing fault maybe returned within 14 days. Once received and checked, a replacement item or credit note will be issued. Please obtain proof of postage when returning any goods i.e Recorded delivery/International Signed for.
8. All goods remain the property of Online Magnets until full cleared funds are received.
9 .PayPal and all major credit and debit cards are accepted for payment. You may also pay for goods via BACS , using BACS will mean that all goods are held and not dispatched until cleared funds are received. Payment by cash is possible, simply deposit the funds into our account (bank details provided when order is confirmed) then notify our sales team by email or telephone to ensure goods are dispatched on time. Please choose the appropriate payment method when checking out. Do not send any cash in the post for goods, Online Magnets cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen cash sent this way.
10. Due to the nature of our business and to protect our customers interests we do not sell samples.
11. No contract exists between us until we send you an invoice.
12. Every effort is made to ensure the correct prices and stock availability is updated on the website. If however we make an error we reserve the right to cancel or amend your order prior to dispatch. In the unlikely event that you place an order online and we are unable to supply you with the complete list or a replacement valued at the same cost for which you have made payment, we will refund any difference back to you.
13. All text, images and other content on our website is subject to copyright. No copies may be made without the permission of Online Magnets.
14. We reserve the right to cancel in whole or part any orders placed.
15. By placing an order on our website you accept these terms and conditions in full.
16. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.